Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Crimson
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Necromancer.

Crimson: *grins* Well, how can I say no to such a lovely lady? *gives her cheek a lick whilst his tail wraps around her*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ravaja
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ronald

Ayane: *murrs feeling Crimson's tail wrap around her body* Hrrr..*grins as her paws softly rub the fox's back and closes her muzzle to the side of his neck and licks it softly*
The OCA
Distant
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Darkwing Duck.

Crimson: *shivers a bit in delight from Ayane's neck licking* Mrrr... *begins to lick and lightly nibble her ear whilst his paws stroke and caress her back*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Krystal

Ayane: *grins darkly as she softly moved her licks down Crimson's chest and to his stomach, lustfully licking all the way down*
The OCA
Liquid.

Crimson: *murrs softly from her licking before he starts going lower down her back, eventually to her cute butt which he gives a gentle squeeze, all the while he continues to nibble softly on her ear*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dial

Ayane:*blinks and grins darkly looking up at Crimson* I got an idea...*gently pushes Crimson back onto a bed then proceeds do takeing her black top and panties off revealing her sexy red furred breasts and bright pink pussy* How about an old 69 my handsome crimson fox *licks her lips*
The OCA
Law.

Crimson: Why not, my sexy Ayane. *grins as he removes blue jeans and black shirt with red jacket for her, his crimson furred and slightly muscular body revealed to her* Now what have we here? *takes a quick sniff and inhales her intoxicating aroma before he moves his muzzle closer to her folds, teasing her pussy with a short lick*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions