Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Ichigo

Disturbed:*is tackled by Lurea* Hey whose there?
The OCA
Omnipotent.

DMX: *Stares on Tieya's eyes in a melting way, not even blinking them* That's so...

Dot: Gee- I made a strawberrie cheesecake for us! *Smiles cutely to Kurtz*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Terraforming.

Lurea: *grinning, she quickly flips Disturbed over* Me!

Tieya: Yeah... now.... hm, I gotta give you a gift for before, tiger. *winks at DMX*

Kurtz: Aww, really? *eyes start glittering* Strawberry?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grappling

Disturbed: *gasps and smiles widely* Lurea hows it going *sits up to Lurea then stares down at her crotch and drools* Hi there.
The OCA
Guzzler.

DMX: Leave the tiger stuff for pussy-cats, now you are with the real deal dragon *Grins to Tieya*

Dot: Yup! *Quickly bends over to pick up a slice on a plate, her butt sticking high up in front of Kurtz*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rewind
The OCA
Dragoness.

Tieya: Did I say for you to command me? *shakes her finger* I'll say what I want. *huffs and quickly pounces on DMX*

Kurtz: *looking at Dot, he almost immediately drools, and walks over to it - hypnotized* Beautiful...

Lurea: Uhh... It's going alright! *giggles and licks Disturbed's face* Just having a problem down there~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Salmon

Disturbed: Oh I bet...I think I might know the problem...*pokes his tongue out* ou ont ave y oungue in it *chuckles as he lowers his muzzle to her pussy and gives it a slobbering lick*
The OCA
Nuzzle.

Lurea: *blushing even darker, she moans loudly - her oils already starting to seep out from her pussy as she clutches her breasts quickly with her claws* Ahhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Numb.

DMX: *Grins and steps aside, but grabs Tieya by her tail so she doesn't fall to the ground* Ah-ah-ah... *Pulls her in a tight bear hug* You are not in command little cutie *Nuzzles Tieya's face while smiling*

Dot: Really? *Suddenly stands up and hands him the plate with a slice* Well, I spent most of the time decorating this one! You can have as much as you want!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad