Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Endless.

Rosa: Huh? *blinks*

Kurtz: *chuckles softly, and murrs gently at her licking his pecs - blushing darkly* Heh... guess so....

Nath: *he moans softly from the slap and the squeeze, and does as she says quickly - lifting his ass up eagerly and lifts his tail up* Y-yes Mistress?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Si.

DMX: Rawr! *Growls to Rosa and pounces her to the ground wildly*

Dot: *Blushes a bit, looking at Kurtz's face as she circles her slick tongue around the ice-cream on his chest*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Idaho

< Saphire's Mine >

Saphire: SOOO cute!!!!!!

< Back >

Saphire: Mmm very goot slave *gives Nath's as another firm slap and the ass*
The OCA
Orlando.

Rosa: *blushes darkly, and eyes widen* H-hey~!

Kurtz: *still glancing down at her, he blushes even more - the sight somehow arousing for him as a bulge starts to grow underneath his trousers* Ah...

Nath: *blushes darker, and moans softly again* Ah~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay.

DMX: Tell me, hot stuff *Grins and stays on his knees, his legs on either side of her hips as he stays on top of her, holding the large tub of ice-cream, which he opens with a grin*

Dot: *When she finishes, she lifts her face, some cream on her lips left as she sweetly smiles to the dragon* Done, sweetie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yuri

Saphire: Hmmm...*goes and grabs a whip from the wall and brings it over* I-I'm going to start soft..okay?
The OCA
Ich.

Nath: Wh-what? *he looks back and his eyes widen frantically* Sh-she's going to use THAT on her first try?!

Rosa: What... *blushes darkly, as her eyes widen slightly - hoping to the gods he wasn't going to do what she thought he was*

Kurtz: *chuckles softly* Awww... already?~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Horror

Saphire: Ummm..*looks at the whip* Maybe..this is a little too much..*drops the whip* Huh..*looks around and sees a box of dildos then rummages through them and pulls out a vibrater* Maybe this would be better..I just dont want to end up hurting him accidently....now slave *walks over to Nath's but and presses the dildo against his entrance* Have you ever had anything shoved up your tailhole before?
The OCA
Racket.

DMX: *Scoops some of the ice-cream in his claw and grins* Gonna feed you, lovely.

Dot: No more ice-cream! *Winks sweetly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Teeter.

Nath: Ahh... only one or two dildo's before... *sweat-drops* Mistress...

Rosa: *blushes deeply, before giggling* Awww!~

Kurtz: *chuckles softly* Oh well... at least we both kinda had a bit of fun doing it..... *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds