Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
LAWL

Disturbed: *nods quickly as a bulge starts forming within his his pants* Yeah!! *blushes slightly*

Ebon: *murrs loudly* Hrrr..You're gonng a get it!!! *rips Rosa's shirt revieling her impressive rack* My my...how you've grown Rosa..*grabs her breasts and starts squeezing them* Oohh..nice and soft..

Ayane: What am I chopped liver?? *jumps on Ebon's back and starts fondling her titties*

Ebon: *murrs louder*
The OCA
Lupine Madness.

DMX: The hell! I leave for a whole day and I miss THIS?! AHHH!

Dot: Party! *Rips her lab coat off the throws her glasses away, unties her hair and jumps on the girls*

Sally: DRINK! *Grabs keg and starts drinking down* HEY DISTURBED! *Soaks him in beer from the keg*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sanity

*All the girls tumble falling over each other*

Ayane: Huh? *staring right at Dot's impressive reack* Oh wow!!! nice rack Dotty!!

Ebon: *now on the ground with Rosa on top of her somehow in a 69 position* Now how did this happen?

Disturbed: *is broken by the stare as hes drenched with beer* Huh!!! *looks at Sally then looks at Lurea* Damn...fuck it...*pounces both Lurea and Sally*
The OCA
Year.

DMX: STUPID EEC! CURSE YOU!!

Dot: Likewise! *Grins and tackles Ayane to the ground, beer in someway raining on them*

Sally: *Giggles cutely as she has the beer soaked wolf on her* YAY!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rain

Alexia: *pounces on DMX* Aww poor draggy...need something to clear your mind? *giggles*

Ayane: *catches a bit of the beer in her mouth* Dot...have I have told you how incredibly sexy you look *licks her lips*

Disturbed: *takes a bit of the beer off making his fur shake all over* Now you're soaked too *grins as he stares at her beer drenched shirt* Niiiice...*starts panting heavily drooling all over her shirt*
The OCA
Nath.

Kyo: GAH! *crashes to the ground* WHY ME~~?!

Rosa: Who cares? *grins darkly and starts licking Ebon's crotch teasingly* Make the most outta it!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Honor

Ebon: *blinks* Okay!! *lifts her head and starts licking Rosa's pussy lips* Hrr

Ayane: *somehow slips out of Dot's tackle*
The OCA
Roll
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lovely

Emmy: *pounces on Kiva* Hiya Kiva, my sexy sexy foxie
The OCA
Yoosei.

Rosa: *moans deeply and arches her head back* Ahhh.. t-that's good...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds