Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Treant

Saphire: *moans loudly as she feels her insides become heavy with Nath's seed seeping deeper inside of her she then looses her grip and slumps backwards onto Nath's chest moaning softly*
The OCA
Trick.

Nath: *groaning softly as his flow comes to an end, he softly moves his paws up and cuddles Saphire, before gently lowering his back down so he can lie down with her* Ohhhh... Saphyyyyyy.... hrrr... hrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kind

Saphire: *panting heavily while laying on Nath her chest rising and falling as she breathes* I...I feel so...so heavy right now..*murrs softly of the feeling*
The OCA
Dreamy.

Nath: A-Ah... *blushes darkly and cuddles her softly, rubbing her belly softly* ...Is... is it... good to feel... my love...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yelp

Saphire: Y-yes..Mrrr..it feels..good..its just...mmrrrr..I've never felt this before....
The OCA
Poor.

Nath: W-well... It'll probably last until the same time tomorrow... *blushes darkly* ...Ack... you're gonna feel heavy all night now....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Roar

Saphire: *eyes widen a bit* Till t-tomarrow?
The OCA
Rip.

Nath: That's when the seed will just fully soak into your walls... it's a speciality of mine. *sweat-drops softly* I h-hope you don't mind... and... sorry for not saying s-sooner...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rusty
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah

Emmy: *walks behind Kiva and huggles her softly*

< Saph's Room >

Saphire: But..c-can I still walk..with me being heavier?
The OCA