Kiva: *huggles and smiles* you don't need to be sorry my angel
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*sweat-drop* Ready.

Nath: Ahh.. *he bites softly on his lower lip to stop him moaning suddenly, as he slowly starts to slide Saphire up his shaft* Hh~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yam

Emmy: Okay..*cuddles with Kiva* I just cant help it..you're so sexy *giggles*

< Saph's Room >

Saphire: HHaaa..*moans softly feeling Nath's member slowly slide inside her tailhole making her pussy slowly dampen*
The OCA
Muffled

Kiva: *giggles and licks her lips* you are sexy too...but oh well I have to go again my love *vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark.

Nath: *giving a soft moan, he starts sliding Saphire up and down on his member, almost every inch sliding out of her TAILHOLE (EDIT: >.<), before sliding up all the way back in - expanding the hole still quite slowly* Ahh.. Saph...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Knob

Saphire: MMhhhh..*moans feeling Nath's member sliding in and out of her tight hole immediately causing her pussy to start to dampen* Hrrrr...feels...g-g-good~~ *speaking softly*
The OCA
Bark.

Nath: Ahh... Saphy... Hrr! *he continues to softly buck his hips back and forth, sending the member in and out of her tailhole softly, as he taps Saphire's butt softly with his paws*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kansas

Saphire: *moans loudly as Nath's member keeps thrusting into her and her pussy continues to gently flow with her juices, she let out soft murrs as Nath' tapped her butt then started to softly buck against Nath's thrust bringing her closer to orgasm* Hhrrrr...N-hathh~~
The OCA
Saphire.

Nath: *continuing to softly thrust, he could just softly feel her juices softly dripping down from her pussy onto his ball-sack (Lol, it makes sense to where those juices go XD), making him rise higher into pleasure while still dealing with the tightness* Ahhh... S-Sahhp...hh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds