Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Toy

Kiva: *murrs and suddenly kneels down and embraces Emmy, kissing her passionately on lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei.

Nath: *blushes darkly, as his member still continues to erect - soon reaching the ten inches mark and still growing* Aahh... that's... that's odd... m-most girls like muscles...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Intern

Emmy: *blushes lightly from the kiss, then murrs softly as she melts into the kiss cuddling Kiva tightly*

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire: I prefer the cute and cuddly..*giggles as she rubs Nath's member softly then kisses Nath's neck*
The OCA
Nephilim

Kiva: *closes eyes and deepens the kiss while pulling her closer to herself*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moan.

Nath: *groans again as his member finally stops growing at it's full length of thirteen inches, his head arching back gently* Ahh... mhhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noir

Emmy: *as Kiva hugged her closer deepening the kiss thier breasts gently mash together creating the warm sensation*

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire: *gently lets go of the member then stands up from the bed getting in front of Nath turnning around* Want to do it this way? *asking as her puffy tail brushes over the head of Nath's member*
The OCA
Rush.

Nath: *blushes deeply and softly moans again - the entire shaft of his member throbbing* S-Sitting up...? Y-yes~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hollow

Saphire: Hmmm I dont know...maybe we should just do it the same way as last time?
The OCA
War

Kiva: *moans softly and then slowly breaks the kiss* aww my love...pity that i have to go so soon...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rear.

Nath: *blushes deeply* This is a way... I've wanted to try... With you. *looks up quietly at her* I want to make it as long-lasting as possible... the other way, I can't keep myself from fastening up...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds