Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Shemp

Disturbed: Lets go back to our house..*sweatdrops* we'll..get a movie or something

Saphire: Y-yeah..go home..thats good..*warps herself and Disturbed to the movie store*
The OCA
Standard.

Kurtz: Yeah... it probably is true, he cares a lot for you. *cuddles her closer* You're a sister to him. Think of what would happen if you were to die. He would still mourn... you're family, and he cares.

Tieya: *feels the tongue going deeper, and moans even louder, as her own fingers start going into Rosa's pussy*

Rosa: NHAAA!! *she lets out a muffled moan, as three of Tieya's fingers enter her entrance - her tongue going deeper into Tieya's*

Nath: Hey! WAIT FOR ME!!~~ *follows quickly after Disturbed and Saphire* WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed

Saphire: *ears twitch* I thought I heard something before I warped

Disturbed: *blinks* who was it?

Saphire: I-I think it was Nath..I'll go see him.

Disturbed: Okay I'll be here..

Saphire: Be right back *warps out then appears in front of Nath* Hi Nath
The OCA
Disturby-kun. XD

Nath: *quickly cuddles Saphire* How are you.. beside the rather... rude... event... *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nath

Saphire: *shivers slightly* I'd rather not remember it..although now I question Tieya a little bit *shakes her head* but I'm okay. Disturbed and I are going to grab a movie and go back to our house *smiles cutely* want to join us?
The OCA
Hari.

DMX: *Starting to drool heavily* God has names~

Dot: Aww... well... thanks... *Still cuddling*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ichigo.

Rosa: *on feeling Tieya's entire fist in her orifice, her eyes widen to plates, as she lets out a muffled scream - her juices coating Tieya's claw* OHHH GOD!!!

Tieya: *she grins, and glances at DMX, before pointing to Rosa's tailhole* There. Space for yah.

Kurtz: *chuckles while cuddling Dot* ...Say.. want to go back to your house? You can plan for your next... uhm, thingy, then.

Nath: Sure! *chuckles softly* I'd love to, Saphy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OMG

Saphire: Okay lets go Disturbed is waiting *cuddles with Nath and warps them to the movie store*

Saphire: *appears in the movies store* There..

Disturbed: Oh hiya Nath, decided to join us?
The OCA
Glomp.

DMX: *Already riding Rosa like a dog*

Dot: Well... uhm... Hey! *Glances over the clock* You are right! We gotta light up the Christmas tree now! *Suddenly even more cheerful than always* Let's go Kurtzy!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pillar
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions