Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Treat

Blythe: *laying down on a tree branch taking a snooze by an openning with a small pond*
The OCA
Toll.

Crimson: *grumbling under the tree* Can't believe those two took my wallet again, they're probably at the Spa right now with Saphire and the rest of them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Laid.

Tabetha: *appears near Justin and huggles him quickly*

Nath: *grinning* So, where were we last time? *grabs his french-cocked hat and grabs his horse reins* Let's go! *rides off to find Saphire*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lump

Justin: *blushes softly and huggles Tabetha* Hey cutie

Blythe: *ears twitch and a small grin appears in his face and disappears*

< Spa >

Saphire: Oh you guys are great for bringing me here *giggles*
The OCA
Porshe.

Nath: *still riding as the 1st Op. Theme of Evangelion is playing on his Mp3* I'm a-coming!

Tabetha: *chuckles softly and cuddles Justin - while still in her black dress of yesterday* Hey... we never got to do what would come after...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pout
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Turn

Justin: *grins softly* We didnt..did we...*slides his claws down her back and grasps her cute butt* We'll have to so something about that *pulls her closer grasping her butt*
The OCA
Nectar.

Tabetha: *blushes deeply, but nods softly, giggling* Yeah... come on... you have the honours... undress me and take me away, cutie...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reeve
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ear

Justin: *grins as he takes his claw and unzips the back of her dress, then gently pulls her front down revieling her breasts* How nice~~ *puts her breasts into his claws and caresses them* Very nice
The OCA