Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Really.

Kurtz: I mean, can't you make me back to my normal height, but with finely-toned muscles? *pokes tongue out* It's hard huggling people at this size, you know.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
YEAH!

DMX: Let me see... *Puts claws on Kurtz, then starts getting rid of all the excess energy, making him smaller, leaving a clearly seen amount of packs on his abs, hard pecs and sturdy looking biceps and triceps. Quickly looks on Kurtz a bit lower, leaving him a head taller than himself* Is that enough?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ha!!

Disturbed: We'll start whenever you're ready *holds the paintball rifle in his paw*
The OCA
AIYEEE!

Sally: *Puts on her googles* Uhm... maybe you should put them on, too *Hands a pair of googles to Disturbed, poking out her tongue playfully*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Enrage.

Kurtz: Oh come on, that's good enough! *smiles, as he looks at himself, before huggling DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Edgar

Disturbed: Oh right right *gets the goggles and slides it over his eyes* Alright then!
The OCA
Rash

DMX: *Hugs Kurtz back* Me glad I'm not getting my lungs crushed anymore.

Sally: *Grins and hurries into the shooting field*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heroine.

Kurtz: *grins softly, before blushing* Hey... DMX..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elisa

Disturbed: *runs out to the opposite end of the shooting field* Oh crap...nobody will get mad at me if I shoot at a girl will they!?
The OCA
Alice.

Sally: *Comes from behind a tree and starts aiming at Disturbed silently, her skills with long range weapons guaranteing point-blank hit on his chest* Hmm... wouldn't be fair... I know too much about it- *Scratches her chin, then points at the tree next to Disturbed, and shoots, the ball making loud sound as she hides*

DMX: *Distracted by a butterfly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad