Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Wisdom

Disturbed: *hugs Ada* Yeah...I know. When its you and me though *kisses her forehead softly* for me it'll mean even more to me *glances at Tieya* goes the same for you too...I
The OCA
Wrath.

DMX: *Pounces them, making both Disturbed and Ada fall with him on the ground* 3SUM!!! Sponsored by Yiff co.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey

Disturbed: *pulls Ada to the side as they are pounced so she doesnt get squished* Dude you almost made me squish Ada :P
The OCA
Yum.

DMX: Well, I'm the biggest of you two, so, *Grins as he lays down so both foxies lay on him* heheh... *Wraps both of them in his arms, pushing Ada first on him and Disturbed on top of Ada*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mess.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Slim

Disturbed: *blinks* Are you sure Ada is okay with this? I mean I dont want to do it unless she's okay with it *smiles as he looks at Ada's cute crimson but tilting his head* Cute butt.
The OCA
Net.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Teddy

Saphire: Nath..*cuddles with Nath*
The OCA
Yummy.

DMX: I want her butt *Growls in Ada's ear*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei.

Ada: I'm fine with it... *smirks a little at Disturbed and DMX as she swishes her tail* So you both think my butt's cute, eh. Maybe you'd both like a closer look? *cuddles DMX as she backs up her cute butt towards Disturbed and DMX's pouch*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions