Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Lullaby.

DMX: So did I. What's the deal?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Young

Disturbed: I wasnt loyal to her...I betrayed her...it nearly caused a divorce...they were also talking about...killing off Rosa.
The OCA
Guillible.

DMX: *Looks on the tiny words* Again?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon

Disturbed: *sighed deeply looking at the ground* They were...talking about killing off Rosa...*ears lower greatly*
The OCA
Night
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Girl.

DMX: Well... I can't ignore that *Puts claw on Disturbed's shoulder* I like her. Even though it does sound hypocritically dramatic, I'm starting to feel anguish for this, and in some way I think it's not fair for only one to decide wether a character dies or not. Tieya's Nath's character, you are Justin's character, that means Rosa is both your characters, not only his', don't you think he should ask before acting?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lost

Disturbed: Yeah..but we agreed that Nath would control Rosa's character so I assumed that it was Nath's outright character. Yeah I love Tieya as dearly as anyone else can but sometimes I feel like I'm backed into a corner with no way out. Yes I do agree sleeping with Ada was a bad thing but all those times before were what I thought were barely mentionable yet sometimes they blow it way out of proportion. Everytime I come on I end up trying to defend myself and apologize.
The OCA
Tree.

Nath: WHOA! Wait a minute, you really think I was serious? *starts laughing VERY heavily*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Evening

Disturbed: *jerked his head at Nath* What if DMX threatened to kill Dot would you think Kurtz would take it seriously...I'm very well damn sure he would.
The OCA
Green.

Nath: Disturbed... you gotta think about that. DMX wouldn't, and could never kill Dot the way she is now. No matter how annoying, she's still family, as is Rosa to me. *he chuckles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds