Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Nut

Ebon: And...you missed a spot..here..*softly starts licking Katts pussy*
The OCA
Trinket.

Katt: *Shudders slightly, small droplets of water falling off her as Ebon begins teasing her pussy. She bends down and begins licking Ebon's head as she licks her*

Shadow: Do I need to hose her down again?

*Semi truck falls out of the ceiling and onto Shadow*

Slashmon: *Holding a rope attacked to a large trap door in the ceiling* So glad I had that installed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tits.

DMX: Hey, I was just passing by to say, *Notices Katt's bending down* HELLO!!! *Gets behind her and also notices Ebon, before a lightbulb lights above his head. He gets on his knees and starts probing Katt's tailhole with his tongue while gropping Ebon's breasts with his claws*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt: Eep! *Startles a bit at the sudden intrusion to her ass, then relaxes as she sees DMX behind her* Ebon already helped me out there, but my breasts are still soaked, *Points to her chest, her nipples and breasts very visible with her fur stuck against it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Word.

DMX: A little occupied, but for you, I can try and think of something *Grins and goes around, suddenly ramming his now rock hard cock inside Ebon's tight ass while gropping her breasts with his claws again to ease up any pain, his face now below Katt's breasts, where he licks, his tongue currently dancing on her nipple around her large mound as his tail goes to Katt's butt, where it suddenly goes in* H-how's that for both?! *Growls lustfully*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sentence.

Okay I'm switching to a diffrent style of writing, I'm not good at writing in script.

Katt tensed up slightly as DMX's tail forced itself into her tight hole, the pleasure she was recieving from Ebon and her breasts more than masked the pain though as she began moaning loudly, "I'll, hhhhh, hhhh-have to let Shaahhhhdow hose me down more offfften!" She managed to say through countless moans.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whew... thanks for saying it.

IC:

Explain.

DMX growled with each hump he gave to Ebon's rear, his claws still gripping her breasts tightly, "A-agreed!" he said, suddenly clamping his big muzzle around Katt's large breast, which he started to suck and bite just to add to her pleasure while his tail started to get 'sucked' into her tail-hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Understand.

Katt moaned loudly at the bit of pain on her breasts, her nipples quickly erected as a drop of her milk spurted out and into DMX's mouth.

*computer room*

Shadow: What the? *Reads the page* WTF?

Katt: What? My species is always able to give milk, not just after having a kid or being pregnant.

Shadow: Interesting. I didn't know that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Screw.

DMX: *Leans from his own PC and watches Shadow and Katt with a flat stare* That better be true.

DMX tasted something in his tongue, he decided it tasted too good to get that only, so he started sucking harder than before to get even more, his tail starting to pump in and out Katt's asshole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wet
The OCA