Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Lapris

Saphire: Well she was willing to teach me and I accepted. *holds out her paw and a small flame appears* She just taught me basics though.

Alexia: So whats up? Any chaos or destruction for this little hedgehog?
The OCA
Seal.

Nath: Heh. *holds up his claw and a small iceball appears* Can ya guess who taught me this, though?

Raystorm: Nah, hanging out here until mah friends come. They should have been here by now. *smiles* But hey, didn't I see you before around some guy with a pair of green wings?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lepard

Saphire: Huh Ada only taught me Flame, Earth, and levitation spells. No ice I guess I cant.

Alexia: Yeah thats Lunos..I havent seen him all day.
The OCA
Drowning.

Nath: Steven's a master of ice and a few other high-levelled magic. *smiles* I would show you all of it.... if you want me to.

Raystorm: Ah, then... *clicks his fingers*

Lunos: *appears in a flutter of feathers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Group

Saphire: *gives Naht a small kiss on the lips* I'd love for you to teach me.

Alexia: *huggles Lunos* Hey Lunos!!
The OCA
Place.

Nath: *blushes softly, before smiling* Well.... It will be a while before you learn them, Saphy... This, for example. *clicks a finger and a green barrier forms around him and Saphire* Reflect, for examples.

Lunos: *blinks, before murring* Hiya Alexia.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
East

Saphire:Oh..I thought thats what you meant *pokes her tongue out*

Alexia: Its good to see ya Lunos
The OCA
Tree!

Nath: But... there is one. *clicks his fingers* Ultima.

*almost immediately, the entire forest beside them is ripped to shreds by a huge large green beam*

Lunos: And the same for you, Alexia. *huggles her close to him and wraps his wings around her as well*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elk

Saphire: Awww the forest...hmmm lemme see...*gets on her knees and places her paws on the ground*....okay....*closes her eyes and says a spell and all of a sudden all the trees grow back just like new*...Oh wow I did it!!!

Alexia:*watches as the wings enclose her* You really are cute..*kisses him on the forehead*
The OCA
Kyosan!

Nath: *stares at the trees* Wow... you do know that, in itself, is powerful, right? *cuddles Saphire from behind*

Lunos: *blushes softly* And... you're beautiful. *snuggles his head underneath hers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds