Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Randy

DMX: *Appears next to Monica and Kurtz* Oh, and since my gift wasn't exactly perfect for the fact it wasn't your chest measure, want me to make your hips curvier as well? That way you'd have hourglass figure again! Or you don't like being so sensually busty?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yellow.

Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Can't he ever respect privacy.....

Nath: *sighs, and appears in front of Crimson* ....Kill me if you want. I deserve it....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
WHEEEEEEE!!

Mindy: *Sighs loudly as she forces FC Disturbed deeper into her cunt as she tightens her legs around him*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebony.

Crimson: Forget it...I don't care. I'm now just disappointed in you and Steven. Blissful ignorance is just another world of illusions...I prefer the truth myself.

Monica: *huggles Kurtz tight* It's okay...I was just frustrated was all...I'm just glad you're back. *nuzzles him before she looks to DMX* Oh...um...I guess that would work, D-cup breasts seem to work so I guess the curves would be nice. Go ahead DMX.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei

FC Disturbed: *inserts one of his digits into Mindy's lower pussy pushing in and out while his tongue plays with the clitoris bulb*
The OCA
Yearn.

Kurtz: *nods slightly* And I'm glad... you are.

Nath: *sweat-drops* Crimson, I really am sorry. But, you heard her. She was torn apart... I felt that you were... making it even more torn apart. That's why I agreed with Saphire and made Kurtz give powers to Steven. *looks up at the sky* And, Steven was watching the whole time..... I thought at one point you were thinking about me still being with Saph, but later, you forgot completely about that. That was a reason why I thought you didn't deserve the truth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
nugget

DMX: By the way, *Releases an energy boost the lets Monica's butt cheeks stiffen and expand a bit, making her figure again hourglass-like* Interested in being a model?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Owned.

Mindy began bucking her hips uncontrollably, "OH, Keep it up! I'm almost there!" She shouted as her orgasm neared.

Katt: Okay, this is getting me aroused, *Spots DMX* Hey cutie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark.

Crimson: Whatever...I just wanted to make her happy......*stands up and walks away* ...there's someone out there......

Monica: Sweetheart. *presses her muzzle to Kurtz's*

Zorromon: *walks up to DMX* Nah, Monica's likes helping people. She's actually a powerful white mage.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Demon

FC Disturbed: *starts a blowing and licking pattern where he blows on Mindy's clitoris and licks it*
The OCA