Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
I DON'T know.

Mindy: Well that's good, *murrs as FC Disturbed licks at her crotch*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wet

FC Disturbed: mmmm *pulls down Mindy's pants and immediatly dives his tongue onto her folds*
The OCA
Timed.

Mindy: AHHH!! *Shouts in surprise at the sudden intrusion and cold wet feeling.*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Damn

FC Disturbed: *slows down a bit and starts softly licking her outsides
The OCA
Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:Kill.

Steven: *puts a hand to his head* God, I hate those people who don't realize I did it to save Crimson from emotional pain.... I mean, WHY?! *growls lightly* ....Do they want Crimson to be broken? Yeah, I guess that's what they want, if they don't care....

Not.

Crimson: Then let me fall apart, I at least got to see a glimmer of light. *sit in the shadows*

Monica: *glares at Kurtz before her expression softens a little* Fine, but you'd better make up for lost time.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tongue

Disturbed: *kneels down in front of Crimson and gives him a big slobbering lick* I should run now *smiles*
The OCA
Energy.

Mindy: I don't remember saying slow down. *Wraps her legs around FC Disturbed as he continues eating her out*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yolk

FC Disturbed: *starts lunging his full tongue into Mindy's depths*
The OCA
Kurtz.

Steven: *appears in front of Crimson* Which would you prefer, Crimson? Her telling you like she did to Nath before regretting it, or... me just erasing the events?

Kurtz: Of course, of course... *huggles Monica* I will... Mon... Really, I'm sorry... *ears droop even more, his tail hitting the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zander
The OCA