Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Explosion.

Steven: Aha, so my plan worked... *sees Crimson waking up from his sleep* ...I never thought it would......

Nath: *huggling Saph*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
New.

Crimson: *paces around a hall of the SDP's castle* I know I'm forgetting something...maybe it had to with...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Weakling.

Steven: Gah... Keep a hand on the orb, the orb, the orb... make sure nothing happens like it did before... *sweat-drops* I don't want Nath and Kurtz fusing to Seventh Form again....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grub

Saphire: *huggling Nath*
The OCA
Blow.

Nath: *kisses Saph on the cheek* So... now what? Do you wanna go get some food, a drink? *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Winchester

Saphire: hmmm something to eat would be nice
The OCA
England?

Nath: Come on then... let's go get ya something to eat, ay? *holds Saphire's paw in his own, tilting his head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Damn (Wrong game)

Saphire: *sighs happily as she walks arm in arm with Nath*
The OCA
Nain.

DMX: Next time someone reconfigurates time will get in trouble, *Cracks knuckles* But for now, I gotta attend a patient *Puts on a lab coat* Okay, according to my analysis, *Takes out a little coloring book with a diagram made without rule and with crayons* Yeah, Crimson needs endless hours of release. *Snaps fingers and Two Renamon in nursey outfits appear next to him*

Nurses: *Start rubbing DMX's chest and crotch*

DMX: Not for me. This time. *Points at the stumbling Crimson through his camera* Code white.

Nurses: Yes sir! *Dash off in front of Crimson* Hi cute renard!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nunca.

Crimson: *still stumbling as the Renamon approach* Huh...well hello there, cuties. *grins as the sexy nurses take him away*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions