Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Hero.

SF-Kurtz: *more of Nath's voice then Kurtz's* What? You accidentally made a question wrong or something? *fully digs his blade through Crimson's chest, as blood splashes all over his face, a cold glare in his eye facing the dying fox*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kitten: *Wakes up and begins Suckling on one of Kit's nipples, the other kittens waking up too and joining*

Kit: *Murrs happily*

Shady: *Looks back quickly seeing only the kittens and not P-DMX and then turns his attention back on Reno, growling at him again*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Opal

Saphire: No I made a mistake of not staying with Nath...I wish everything would go back the way things were before all this crap..when we were happy.
The OCA
Lazy.

Shadow: Wait you and Nath had a fight? *Wrapping his hand* What happened? If I may ask.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei. *laugh*

Steven: GRANTED! THANK YOO TO GOD POWERS THANKS TO DEMIROTH! *starts warping time*

*Crimson, still with the status, remains hacked to pieces as the world itself (Bar DMX, Shadow, Kit, Shady) started to inverse; Meaning Crimson never yiffed Saphire, none of his fluids entered her, and everything went back to two weeks before. He then effects all the other people's minds to make them forget anything that could lead to another argument or fall-out.*

Steven: There. My work, is done. *sweating*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
illuminate.

Kit: *Sits up quickly, throwing the kittens and DMX off her as she senses an odd magic*

Shady: *Continues growling at Reno.*

Shadow: Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon
The OCA
Nectar.

Steven: *sighs* Yes... but, now the past where everything fucking screwed up is erased. Shadow, I also erased Crimson's memory of anything to do with Saphire.... *looks away from his seeing orb*

Nath: Saph? *looks around* Saaaaapphhhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reactor

Saphire: *softly hugs Nath*
The OCA
Ready.

Shadow: Oh, uhh, okay. *Grabs his phone to call the men in white from the happy hotel.*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad