Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Mindy

Saphire: Why think you *gives Crimson a soft kiss on the cheek*

FC Disturbed: If only Carman haddent walked in
The OCA
York.

Crimson: No problem, lovely. *gives her a soft kiss on the cheek as his tail wraps around her*

Monica: *walks up to FC Disturbed* What's wrong?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Knock

Saphire: *smiles and wraps her puffy tail around Crimson*

FC Disturbed: I was having sex with the school nurse..for the second time so it isnt new....and Carman happened to walk in on us.
The OCA
Kneel.

Crimson: *smiles at her* You're fur's so soft, Saph. *nuzzles her again as his paws gently rub her back*

Monica: Oh, I see. *sits down next to him* Just give her time to cool down and then go talk to her would be what I'd do.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loon

Saphire: Glad you like it *lays her head under Crimsons neck just above his chest*

FC Disturbed: *coughed* Oh and I also used your name to give to Carman so Mindy wouldnt get in trouble
The OCA
Noose.

Crimson: *strokes her head softly as her head lies against his chest fur* Saph... *his eyes look straight into hers*

Monica: *eyes open wide as she glares at FC Disturbed* What?! How could you do that?! I thought we were friends Disturbed! Why did you use my name?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Equator

Saphire: *looking up at Crimson eyes gliscening* Crimson?

FC Disturbed: Um Well...*gets punched in the face knocking him out*

Disturbed: Damn it I hate those things...*walks up to Monica* I'm really sorry for what he did. I never used your name for anything Monica...I promise.
The OCA
Rotation.

Crimson: (Oh, what am I doing, she's still with Nath.) *looks into her lovely eyes before he closes his* Nothing...

Monica: *calms down* Sorry, I just hate it when people lie to me. Like when...well it doesn't matter. *huggles Disturbed*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Naked

Saphire: Okay...*rests her head back down on Crimson's chest*

Disturbed: *softly hugs Monica* I'd never do that to you Monica..
The OCA
Dot!

Crimson: *strokes her head softly as he holds her tight* (I'm such an idiot, I can't make her choose and Nath would kill me. What a pain.) *tries to keep smiling as watches her head lie on his chest* (I wish I could tell you, but...)

Monica: *smiles* Thank you, Disturbed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions