Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Retrograde.

Ada: Likewise, my sexy sweet wolfey... *murrs as she is slapped on the behind, the vixen growing more excited as her paw begins to slightly stroke his growing member* I see someone's getting a little anxious... *gives a sly grin as she rubs a little harder, her tail swishing as her folds moisten a little*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Error

Blythe: *Murs loudly as his member grows more out of his pouch and hardens to its full length* Yeah..but can you blame me *grins his paws move to Ada's breasts and fondles them pleasurably* I mean your body is so sexy
The OCA
Ruby

Ada: *gasps and murrs before chuckling softly* And you are perfect, my sexy wolf. *delights in Blythe's touch as she pulls him closer, nuzzling against his fur whilst she rubs her juicy cunny against his hardened meat*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yang

Blythe: *eyes widen slightly and moans from Ada rubbing her hot sex over his member which was driving him nuts* Ohhh..g-god hrrrr...*repositions his paws at her waist* mmmrrr where do you want it lover *growls in anticipation* I cannot hold it back any longerrrrr
The OCA
Grub.

Ada: *growls in need* Mmmm...I just want you inside me, wolf boy...take me now... *spreads her legs wider, her hot sex pressing against his thick manhood whilst she holds him tight*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bum

Blythe: *grips her sides firmly then pushes his member passed her folds and into her warm moist vagina, the wolf murred loudly in satisfaction feeling the soft pussy walls fit snuggly around his member* OOhhhh...yeeeeahhh *he slowly starts to buck his hips*
The OCA
Mermaid
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Doors.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA