Join our server on Discord

Poll: Has anyone you know ever found out you're a lemon writer / artist on this site? How did they react & what did you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - They didn't like it
0%
0 0%
Yes - They didn't mind
21.43%
3 21.43%
Yes - They actually like my stuff
21.43%
3 21.43%
No
57.14%
8 57.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Has anyone you know ever found out you're a lemon writer...
I've just gotta know.

I got found out by my mum... she read my lemons before i had even posted them... AND she liked them! WTF happened?
EDIT: Please ignore.
Quote:Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:04 am

Quote:Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:41 pm

"Patience, Grasshopper."

Only a friend I made proofread several times. He wasn't too interested.
My family knows that I write fan fiction. They don't know what sort of fan fiction I write. To be fair, my lemons aren't really lemons in the conventional sense. I'd say that I write explicit fan fiction.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My family and friends know I write fiction, most of them don't like the fact it's anime, but I don't give a shit about it. When it comes to my family, I just tell them they are fictions, that's all.

One of my best friends here persuaded me to write a Lemon after I was deciding whether to do it or not, so he's the one who usually has any story first before anyone; he INDEED enjoys and praises me for my writing, and he even helps some times.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My family knows I write as a hobby, but they don't know I write this stuff.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson Fox... That pic in your sig... *drool*
Actually, that's one of the first images that come up when you type ''Renamon'' alone in Google.

I'd like seeing a little kid search pics for her and coming to see that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am not a full fledged writer, cause I cant think of what to write but will continue my series for sure.

I have let in only one friend no, and no one else knows about it. My friend is not into yoai but he says he likes the description and the flow of things. He's a great friend and he is also a furry and a pretty good artist.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
No one outside of this forum knows. Basically it never comes up in a conversation and I keep all my writings on my flashdrive and keep that with me so no one discovers it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad