Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
"Way to go!" Daisuke cheered to his partner as the enemy was defeated. When he reappeared in the real world he stumbled backwards a bit as the zero gravity vanished. His foot hit a rock causing him to fall onto his back.
"Oww..." he muttered.

XV-mon devolved back to V-mon and ran over to Kyubimon.
"You did great!" The blue dragon congratulated.
**Finally coming out of hiding...comes a layback, Tomboy blond girl in overalls...with a snowwhite Renamon

DJ: Hey there, Digicats. Way to put that Dog in his place^~

Takato: Hey who are you?

DJ: Just a fellow Digi Tamer. .. i'm Delita Jinmay Yoshifuku. But you can call me, D.J.^^

YukiRenamon: and I am..YukiRenamon

Kari (moaning):...it's dark...so dark..

**at the second she opens her eyes...they go into a Trance ...as once again...Kari goes Limp**

Gatomon: KARI!!!! (runs to her) Kari! Wake up! Kari! Wake up!!
Rika gapsed, and ran over to Davis and Kari. Kyubimon dedigivolved mid stride and both she and V-mon bounded over too, with Guilmon (who had dedigivolved) and Takato close behind.
"Kari!Kari, wake up!" sobbed Gatomon.
"Kari!" exclaimed another voice, as TK ran over to them too. Even DJ and Yukirenamon looked concerned.
"We've got to get her to Gennai, he'll know what to do!" Davis exclaimed. The others agreed, and soon the Digidestined and Tamers were running and flying on their respective (Champion) Digimon, back to the hotel. Rika, Takato and DJ all nursed bags as well.
(OOC: Try to only control your own characters.)

Daisuke held Hikari tight until the hotel came into view. He carried her in and laid her on the sofa.
"What could be wrong with her?" He asked outloud.
DJ: Well for starters...just how did all of this happen?

Gatomon: For that matter... where do you fit in ALL OF THIS!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN KARI NEEDED HELP

Takato: Whoa...i think i need to take this all in...did she say Kari...but then that would make you (looks at Davis). Guilmon...i don't think we're in Shinjuku anymore

Guilmon: maybe not..but we can still help^^

Takato: Ain't it the Truth

DJ: especially me (looks at kari) hmmm.....looks like some form of Zombie state@_@.... something Cerberusmon must've done to put her like this..

Yukirenamon: Perhaps...but even so...he is long gone...and i don't think he does house calls
"Well, would you want him to do a house call? 'Coz I know that I don't." said Renamon.
"Well, the real question right now is: how the heck do we reverse this?" Rika said.
"And, how do we stop something like this from happening to the rest of us?" DJ added on.
"And I think I know how!" Gennai walked in to the room where they had Kari.
"Realy?" asked Davis. "How?"
NOTE: Can I join in? (EDIT: can I use my own characters? Please? Pretty please?)
\"I beleive that your precense here indicates that the force we are up against is invading other realities.\" Gennai explained to the new comers.

\"PokePimp\ Wrote:NOTE: Can I join in? ^_^()
Sure! Just pick an open character and pop right in.

(OOC: If you guys could only RP characrers that are yours. Here is the list of who is RPing what so far. If you want one that is open just say so.
Adventures 02:
Taichi Yagami- open
Yamato Ishida- open
Koushiro Izumi- open
Jou Kido- open
Takeru Takaishi- Lord Patamon
Ken Ichijouji- open
Daisuke Motomiya- Gogglehead
Iori Hida- open
Sora Takenouchi- open
Mimi Tachikawa- open
Hikari Yagami- xvdjdamienstryker
Miyako Inoue- open

Gennai- Gogglehead

Tamers:
Takato Matsuda- xvdjdamienstryker
Jianliang Li- ATOM FOX
Hirokazu Shiota- open
Kenta Kitagawa- open
Ryo Akiyama- open
Shaochung Li- open
Juri Katou- open
Ruki Makino- Lady_Knight

Frontier:
Takuya Kanbara- open
Kouji Minamoto- open
Tomoki Himi- open
Junpei Shibayama- open
Kouichi Kimura- open
Izumi Orimoto- open

If you want one just take a pick and I\'ll edit the list on the first page.)
Takato: That would be the case. OH! in all this mess..we never did introduce ourselves..^^(). My name's Takato . Takato Matsuki. and this my partner, Guilmon

Guilmon: Hi^_^

DJ: ^_^hmhm Pleasure

Gatomon: Gatomon.

Takato: and I'm Guessing you're Gennai.

Guilmon: this is all well and good, but what do you mean other realities

Takato: I think he means...somehow...our realities started to overlap... Is that possible
I don't know, but either way, whatevers happening, it's not good. I'm Rika, by the way, and this is Renamon. She's my partner."
"I'm Davis," said Davis.
"And I'm V-mon, obviously." V-mon added in.
"And this is Kari," Davis told them, frowning.
"I guesses that much." murmered Rika.

(OOC. Does anyone know where the guy who plays TK is. i don't think he's posted at all on this forum.)