Join our server on Discord

I'm not really new but....
It's been so long I doubt anyone even remembers I was ever a member to begin with. (So, I'm basically doing re intro of myself real briefly) I've been living mostly on DHZ because I enjoyed the submission form better.

Anyway, check out my lemons, my fics and my colorizations. (Which are still refered to art by me on my art page, which I hope would be changed)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hi there, welcome back MISTER BIG T. I'm Crimson, former writer for the DHZ as well. I hope you post lots and have as much fun (or more fun) than you did in the past around here. Don't worry, the rest of the SDP will be here later to give you a warmer welcome.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hooray! Also as some of may see, my sig is no longer insulting! (in way I still can't fanthom to this day, how anyone could find box blowjob insulting) :D

lol I remember you! You sent in some submissions that I had trouble with.... Heh, sorry about that.... :?

Anyway, welcome back!
hello there! welcome [back] to the DaD! Have fun ^^
Hey... I know you, you are the one who wrote the ''Unforgiven Digimon'' series! God, that was the first fic I ever read! And I'm still simply amazed! Let me shake your hand!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back! Yay for contributions!
Hey, I remember you from the old team! ^^;
Welcome My name is LonelyGabu and its an honor to meet you... I am the leade of the Gabumon Loverz and member of the SDP and so much more......

I remember reading your fics considering I ve been around DHZ, but my password and my name never seemed to work so I came to the DaD and was content. I hope you enjoy it here because its one great community and I hope to see you excel in all you do. Good luck in all your endevors and welcome once again...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:Hey... I know you, you are the one who wrote the ''Unforgiven Digimon'' series! God, that was the first fic I ever read! And I'm still simply amazed! Let me shake your hand!

It's always pleasure to meet a fan. I am glad to hear you liked Unforgiven, I like that series too. (Albeit I still think my best series are "Saga of Fire and Frost" and "Saga of Water and Wood")

Quote:lol I remember you! You sent in some submissions that I had trouble with.... Heh, sorry about that....

I am sorry, I don't understand?