Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you good, bad, or an anti-hero?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
good
50.00%
9 50.00%
bad
11.11%
2 11.11%
anti-hero
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good, bad, or anti-hero
Are you good, bad or an anti-hero? Good and bad, you know the drill. Anti-hero generally means you do the wrong thing for the right reason (steal money to give to the poor; play judge, jury and executioner with criminals, etc).

I'm like Red X (anti-hero) off of Teen Titans. I'm looking out for number one, but if it came down to it, I would do the right thing. What about you guys? What are you and why?
I'm good, way too good.

That last option is usually ugly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm a good guy. My moral fibre is too strong to allow me to do anything too bad.
I am good and a goody goody....I dont know if I can be bad....Its against my character.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Where is the perverted option?

Oh well... I'm good not really
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd say anti-hero. I do alot of evil things, but never to people who don't deserve it. Granted my requirements for not deserving it are very steep.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm either bad or Anti-Hero. I've done my fair share of horrible deeds in the past- and I've done other horrible things for a reason.
I'd say good. I don't steal or cheat, and I rarely lie...I'm not a saint (not even close) but I wouldn't consider myself bad or anti-hero.
I would say good. I may not always seem like it (to some people), but I am.
I guess I'm good. I always try to do the right thing and my morals are too damn strong for me to do anything bad.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions