Join our server on Discord

Finally.
haha i was wondering why you wernt here... usualy by now intro threads have been spammed like mad... its just not the same w/o you shadow
Shadowknight Wrote:I don't feel much love there.

Now I know what that means.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:WELCOME to the board, and incase you can't tell there are alot of dragon fans here so I'm sure you'll feel at home. If your home is infested with perverted, destructive, maniacs who have no welcoming place in society that is.

Sounds like my kind of people 8)

Oh, and DMX, what was that earlier about a piemageddon?
nooooo!!!!!!!!! dont mention... umm... the P word... just look in any other intro thread and youl see why
Welcome to the DaD.(Appears out of nowhere and hands DrakeRR an apple pie.)I'm Death...furrylover,and dragon fan.Oh and I finally got a web site if yall want to check it out!

http://mjiochhnaseoln.drivehq.com/sam.html

Oh I hope it doesn't affend anybody.It was made on my friends computer and his brother locked in a couple of parts and I can't get them off now.
Poor Shadow. *pat, pat, pat*
DMX: *rises a claw, it glows* WHEEEEEE! *punches the ground really hard*

*massive shadowing on the ground by some round objects on the sky forming really fast*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:I don't feel much love there.

Now I know what that means.

When did I say that again? That doesn't sound like something I would say.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think it was in Lonely's 2000th's post or somewhere nearby. But in my concern, we should- *countless amount of Pie cream start raining from the sky, starting to destroy everything in it's path*

<3 minutes later>

*whole world is covered in Pie*

DMX: Forget it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:shock:

I need to learn to keep my mouth shut...