Join our server on Discord

Can't hide it anymore...I'm back!!
so we defeat Lust With Logic......anywho....the Story behind Seit is that he is Dead but he Rose a year later.for god knows how many years,he has wandered the earth with the Traits of The Undead and a No-Life King(a vampire thats not a minion to another "Lead" vampire.)he has Learned his Skills from the Great Great Vampires(Alucard,D,etc.) and the Great Living Dead(Beyond The Grave,Eric Draven,Undertaker..Etc) that have Rose from the dead like him.from there he just claimed himself to be the King of the Dead,until there was a "Deadman Tourniment" happening in underworld.the prize was the Title Of "King of The Unliving".Seit had Won the Tourny and claimed the Title,Basicly Some of the Dead do not follow in him so they try to fight him for his title.
o_O

I leanred something today!
Blitz would be a very cool professor, I would sign up for his class in a split second.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gun: NO- Brain- ah- massive- knowledge of International Geographic locations- OVERWHELMING-
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Blitz would be a very cool professor, I would sign up for his class in a split second.......

Me too! He seems like a good teacher...
and his smartness is sexy!
I'd bet you'd get an A in that class. And extra credit. (I think everyone knows what I mean.)
There is always room for extracurricular activities that might be pleasureable....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:I'd bet you'd get an A in that class. And extra credit. (I think everyone knows what I mean.)

hehe- if anyone except Blitz was teaching definitly...but I dont think he'll let me do it for extra credit...I'll do it anyway though. :3
He's not exactly the type who is... into sexual pleasure. If you want extra credit, expect a practical project like "building a miniature hover craft out of nothing more than steel, a telephone, an old jet engine, and vegetable oil."
Hmmmmm....That practical problem sounds like Blitz.....but the coolest thing about Blitz is that if you don't understand something he will explain it to you, fully...I wish some professors would do the same...They continue to go in occording to a lesson plan and not worrying about anything other that that....I could see Blitz actually teaching and actually caring about his students..... ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds