Join our server on Discord

That's why I hate my luck sometimes
maybe Blitz is creating digimon...
OMFG- I did tell him I always wanted a Garurumon-
*Inside Shadow's brain*

Digimon: FRANKENMON ANGRY!! FRANKENMON SMASH!!

Villagers: DEATH TO THE CASTLE THAT HAS SPAWNED THIS CREATURE!! BURN IT TO THE GROUND SO THAT NO MORE CAN RISE FROM IT'S HELLISH DEPTHS!!

Shadow: *poking a scareacrow with a sword* Swordy swordy sword!! Swordy swordy sword!!

*Real life*

Shadow: I like where this is going.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: I'm pretty sure he has it covered.

*In Blitz's covert Ops*

Blitz: *Keeping Random monsnter tame with a rapier* Soon Frankenmon... You shall be the first... THEN I shall embue the next with Werewolf DNA... and Create... Weregarurumon... *Evil, Sadistic laughter*
*Still lost in his blissful drem world*

Shadow: *Poking scareacrow* Swordy swordy sword! Swordy swordy sword! Swordy swordy sword! Swordy swordy sword!

*Real life*

Slashmon: *Waves a hand in front of Shadow's unblinking face* Yeah, I think we lost him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: *says with bad acting skills* Oh, I have found a sword, on the ground, which has shadow's name on it.

*Blitz's Covert Ops*

Blitz: Back monster, Back I say. Yield before me.

Gryphon: *bows*

Blitz: This shan't hurt... I shall only take as much as needed. That shall be three liters...
SPAM in my topic already...? *sniff* You guys are great... I'm so happy...

Well, I have an update:

I went today to the techinician, there are bad news and good news...

The good news, is that my PC works JUST perfectly (yeah right, an old beat up PC as always ) and that there's no problem.

The bad news, is that it was my MODEM which was totally fried...

If I'm lucky enough, tomorrow morning, I'll be able to get the replacement for the modem.

Yet again, I feel different from before, I could simply sigh and vent out every bit of anger after I heard 67% Modems AND PC's were fried in the storm. (my fossil is still working w00t!)

And anyways, I'll let you informed when I get more money... as for now, I'll get myself updated with the posting while I can!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HEHEHEHEHE.....i mean....so sorry.....*Checks off a thing off his"things to do List"list*.......hmm.....*reads the List*....oh Chaaaaoos..*Cocks shotgun*...

OOC:im just kiddin Bro,Life is a bitch...till i smack it!
That's... not very good... Good luck DMX!!
Shadow: Too bad you weren't listening to music on the computer at the time. Then the lightning would've caused such a powerful surge that you'd be sucked into the internet and learn everything the world has to know in a matter of seconds and be able to become a superhero! SUPERMEGAGENIUSGUYBOY!!!!!

Slashmon: Or his insides woul'dve been instantaneously dehydrated, fried, and incinerated before he had even a split second to think, "OH SHIT THIS HURTS!!".

Shadow: It's a 50/50 chance!!

Slashmon: Here's another 50/50 chance. *Stabs a knife into Shadow* Oh wait my bad, that was a 100% chance.

Shadow: *Stands up* No big, we all make mistakes.

Slashmon: I'll just have to rectify this one!! *Stabs 47 knives into Shadow in the blink of an eye*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad