Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who needs more love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hawkmon
18.18%
2 18.18%
Armadillomon
9.09%
1 9.09%
Gomamon
18.18%
2 18.18%
Biyomon
0%
0 0%
Tentomon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Surprise me! (a rant/request about Digimon-only pairings)
No, I hadn't. I just check the DHZ and here. Thanks a lot, Circeus.
Because some Digimon are ugly, or just don't work for sex.
I talked about the sexual compatibility of Digimon before. Birds don't mate the same way as mammals and reptiles do, so including them in a sex scene, though possible, is a physical inaccuracy that my brain can't handle.

As for Tentomon...well, I just don't see how that'd work at all. Same deal for Wormmon. Getting it on with an insect is a concept that terrifies me. Insects strike fear into my heart like you wouldn't believe.

Gomamon is kind of underwritten. He's cute and fuzzy and has a spunky attitude. I liked including him in one of my stories, and I intend to again in the future.

And Armadillomon, another cute one. It just makes it a little more challenging because he's a quadriped, and none of the other Rookies are. You'd think everyone would jump on the bandwagon with doggy-style all over the place, but surprisingly, no.

Patamon...well I just never really considered it. I suppose it could work, but I just can't picture him as being the horny type. Dating type, for sure, but I don't think for a second that needs to get his mack on as much as Veemon does.

My vote goes to Tentomon, and for obvious reasons. It's hard to write a sex scene with a creature whose sexual anatomy is so differet from your own.
Well, personally, I'm not on the side of "anatomically correct" digimons. If only because I assume any two digimon of different sex can mate, but that is just me and the theory I suscribe to when it comes to that.

And I can't picture Hakmon and Biyomon with cloacas *shudders*

Also, Armadimon, despite being obviously more adaptated for four-legged movement, can walk on 2 legs just fine.
That's where you use; the creative license. The digimon can have humanoid areas just not like a human's
senjuro Wrote:Patamon...well I just never really considered it. I suppose it could work, but I just can't picture him as being the horny type. Dating type, for sure, but I don't think for a second that needs to get his mack on as much as Veemon does.

like UnknownH said, that's where the creative license enters, isn't necesary to go with the horny thing always, I mean you said it yourself Patamon works on the dating type and with some good creativity you can make his date end on a nice sex scene of course adding the romance factor.

Though Patamon horny can work too after all and like I said before, hampsters are very sexually active for what I have read around :P Twisted
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, go hormone problem in small beings! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lord Patamon Wrote:Though Patamon horny can work too after all and like I said before, hampsters are very sexually active for what I have read around :P Twisted

Hamsters also eat their own young. Should we implement that into a lemon?

*Scene 1*

TK: Is breakfast ready.

Patamon: Do you want scrambled or sunny side up?

Gatomon: Where's my egg?

*Insert random sex scene here, I guess*

*End scene*

What do you think?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
Lord Patamon Wrote:Though Patamon horny can work too after all and like I said before, hampsters are very sexually active for what I have read around :P Twisted

Hamsters also eat their own young. Should we implement that into a lemon?

*Scene 1*

TK: Is breakfast ready.

Patamon: Do you want scrambled or sunny side up?

Gatomon: Where's my egg?

*Insert random sex scene here, I guess*

*End scene*

What do you think?

well since Patamon is most digimon and mostly that he digivolves to an angel digimon and also he is a civilized mon let's say he never would eat his own kids and that he only got the sexually active part of his species :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
That... was gross. But just like some people think kari has a dark side (she could) patamon could be a horny little perv at times.