Join our server on Discord

Drawing (Non-Digi)
I just finished this about last night or so, it's basically a cross between Link and Neo.

[Image: neo-link.jpg]

So tell me what everyone thinks. The quality is kinda shotty because my scanner's out of commision, it's apparently not compatable with my new computer, so I had to snap a picture of it and upload it that way.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not... bad?
Lol, I really like this one- it's funny to think how it would be to play Zelda with Neo's powers :P

Good job Shadow, hehe.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't know how to draw... But I think this one's cool! Imagine Link with Neo's powers- lol- KH3!!
ok....Its allrightish...reminds me of the way I draw...Cool idea though!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Not... bad?

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Its allrightish

So should I continue drawing or admit that I have no talent and stick to writing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DRAW ANOTHER ONE!! DRAW ANOTHER ONE!! I know- draw what you think of when you hear the name "Gunter Victor VanCrimson"!
Shadowknight Wrote:So should I continue drawing or admit that I have no talent and stick to writing.

Bleh, I suck at writing and I still go on. Just do it, you will obviously get better with each drawing you make.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
me too- I could never finish a lemon- but I can't stop writing.
Shadow, I meant no disrespect, like everything else in this world it takes practice, you'll get better in time....I can't wait to see your next piece......Good luck!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds