Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
Actually I do kind of like patamon. I even copyied his and tk's role in the series for an idea of my own.
My older brother liked patamon out of the rest of the digimon because of Boom Bubble and since he was so small and such his next form had to be cool, and for Angemon with his "Hand of Fate." Which is interesting since my older brother is more of a Vampire type.
Angemon is, without so much as a doubt, cool save for the fact he comes from Patamon, the only reason I probably dislike Patamon is because he is not as perfect as the other rookies, he does not look like he can fight, he has a bad shape for a body, and the fly-ears-darkstalker-rip-off was not cool back then

Other than that, I like Patamon's attacks though his personality of "let's share, let's be friends!" makes me want to ring his non-existent throat, He's an angel though so I'll be fair and say it is fine to have a hippy attitude

I think other Digimon like Gabu/Guil/Agu/Rena(drool) and so on are loved for their pleasing design and role in the show, if it's any compensation, I hate Terriermon for all the same reasons only I hate his evolution unlike Pata
His evoluitions, Megagargomon excluded, are just wierd. His champion looks like some mix between Rambo and a bunny, and his ultimate is just creepy, he's got like this wierd hunchback look and the large ball thingy were his waist is is just creepy looking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let's see, a little bunny/dog becomes a big dog/rabbit with guns then becomes a quick thin bunny with wepons (that's really just the armor rapidmon green) then because a giant dog mech armed to the teeth.
No different then lopmon.
A bunny/dog becomes a biger bunny with swords then a bigger accorbatic bunny then becomes a big bunny type angel.
I see that there's a theme here.
I really don't see how anyone can hate Terriormon, but that's okay I guess. I just find him to be not my type and rather troublesome more than anything.
He's saucy. That's what he is.

Hmmm, do mainlanders say saucy?
EpsilonZX Wrote:Angemon is, without so much as a doubt, cool save for the fact he comes from Patamon, the only reason I probably dislike Patamon is because he is not as perfect as the other rookies, he does not look like he can fight, he has a bad shape for a body, and the fly-ears-darkstalker-rip-off was not cool back then

Other than that, I like Patamon's attacks though his personality of "let's share, let's be friends!" makes me want to ring his non-existent throat, He's an angel though so I'll be fair and say it is fine to have a hippy attitude

I think other Digimon like Gabu/Guil/Agu/Rena(drool) and so on are loved for their pleasing design and role in the show, if it's any compensation, I hate Terriermon for all the same reasons only I hate his evolution unlike Pata

You said it, he does not look like he can fight but he sure can fight, is just that in the anime they didn't gave him much movements. At least on season 2 he used his wings to attack those Mushroomon on the episode of the Little Edo.

In videogames though he has more movements like his Buster Dive attack, roll and attack, etc. in fact my avatar of Patamon attacking is from an old online game, he does those movements on that game, too bad it was in japanese :cry:

About his shape I don't see anything bad with it, he is just a hampster with bat wings, that is the best description for him, I really don't think he is a pig like a lot of fans describe him to be like.

Now for Terriermon, he really isn't much of my favorite character, mostly his attitude in Tamers, he was a bit kinda show off if you ask me and I agree, his evolutions sure are pretty weird.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't mind show offs, if you can do it you should show it off, but Terriermon is just disgusting and his evolutions are nothing better

Patamon as a hamster with bat wings, he has a bad shape in my eyes and I have an eye for detail, he is simple, a plain creature with little thought form, he has no disguishing features what so ever

I played the first Digimon World, I got Pata somehow and loved all the lighting and wind attacks, he was probably the best rookie next to Betamon, Angemon in that came was kind of weak but so was Devimon so it was fair in the end
EpsilonZX Wrote:Patamon as a hamster with bat wings, he has a bad shape in my eyes and I have an eye for detail, he is simple, a plain creature with little thought form, he has no disguishing features what so ever

I played the first Digimon World, I got Pata somehow and loved all the lighting and wind attacks, he was probably the best rookie next to Betamon, Angemon in that came was kind of weak but so was Devimon so it was fair in the end

You sure have really strict tastes when it comes to rookie digimon and their shapes Epsilon :P

But well at least you still like a bit of him like his attacks in Digimon World :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions