Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is your favorite type of art?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yaoi
42.86%
6 42.86%
Non - Hentai
21.43%
3 21.43%
Yuri
14.29%
2 14.29%
Straight
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pic Request
Hello, I've been looking for a Veemon / Guilmon Yaoi pic for a while now, so if anyone feels up to it could they help me out please?
I can't draw sorry, I'm only writing lemons.
Well, that's OK, thanks anyway. Well, it seems that noone likes straight hentai art, hehe, wierd huh?!
its coz Lesbian Hentai is soo much cooler

lol
well i'm not experanced in Yaoi but i think i might give it a go. for one thing i havent even tried to draw either character so i have a little studing on them. this is the first time i have hit the request section so i thought i would give one of um a go.

Private Message me (PM [look at the bar above the messages]) to check on the status if you really want to have a look at how its going.

ne-who i gota get ready for school so i'll catch you later ^^

Ryoku
I think I will give it a try, too... ^.^

Dont know how long It will take, but I will try it... Just cause im new in drawing hentai/yaoi and I will learn to be a good painter there, too ... ^.^
HI :D if anyone can help I woude be glade alls you have to to is look down at my signature to see what i need help with. :) :) :) :) :) :)
noone like straight hentai because if there a chick or gay they probably go more for yaoi and guys and lesbians go for yuri........than besides guys and gurls shouldnt be together :P all guys should be atleaste bi its would save me the trouble of hitting on straight guys and getting turned down :cry:
I'll over look that statement and instead ask why you brought up a topic this old just to say that?
lol this is emberasing :P i didnt check when the last post was sorry