Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hmm.. A stripper popped out of your birthday cake! What are they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
same gender
3.57%
1 3.57%
opposite gender
42.86%
12 42.86%
Sorry I am Asexual
7.14%
2 7.14%
I really Don't care
28.57%
8 28.57%
I WANT CAKE!!!!
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Preference to your " partner"?
Yes, that's who these people are...I'm MistySilverWolf...aka Misty aka Alexus aka Shelfie aka CLSA. Yes I have many nicknames. Collin and Gabs...they are my best friends...and I love em'!! *hugs Collin...then pounces on Gabs* BOO! hey! bestest buddies! hey...i wanna cookie...actually i deserve a lot of cookies...not going into details...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
You can have cookies too! *hands misty a box of cookies*
Want some Vanilla Mayo with that Misty, . Enjoy!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
YAY COOKIES!!! Thank you!! I love you *hugs DrunkenMunkee* Well...that was awkward...*blankly stares*

And Gabs. I have a feeling this mayo joke will go on for a long long long time...vanilla mayo? eww that sounds really...nasty...*slaps Gabs* damn you and ur mayo!! *smiles and pounces on you* yay! yes, ppl, i like to pounce on ppl...mostly Gabs because he doesnt bitch at me when i do it. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
lol..... I dont like that word bitching so I dont use it that often and hey what is the slap for? huh? Anyway..... I can t fall asleep today..... I cant.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
mistysilverwolf Wrote:YAY COOKIES!!! Thank you!! I love you *hugs DrunkenMunkee* Well...that was awkward...*blankly stares*

I love you too, Misty! Lets go get married in Vegas!
I'm sure most of the board would support that if you filmed it.
(and the honeymoon)
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:YAY COOKIES!!! Thank you!! I love you *hugs DrunkenMunkee* Well...that was awkward...*blankly stares*

I love you too, Misty! Lets go get married in Vegas!

but... we were suppose to get married in Vegas! I hired the Elvis and everything! (heart breaks) god I need an Emo song right baout now

(sings) how could this happen to me? I made my mistakes, got no where to run... the night goes on and it's fading away... I just feel like shouting, "How could this happen to me!!!???"
Hey! You said you wanted to get married in Vegas, but you didnt say with me...but now that i know...
*grabs misty and pulls her over to Epsilon* Lets all three of us get married in Vegas!!
that a great idea! you are so smart some times it's amazing

(sets up camera) you two have the honey moon, I want to watch ^ ~