Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
*looks up on giant snowball* uh oh... I'll need more cover... *gets rid of little stone, takes out spaceman helmet and puts it on*

DMX's brain: Are you isane!? that snowball will kill us you mothe- *snowball crashes on DMX*

- From underneath the snowball -

DMX: Hmm... houston, we have a problem here... *starts to swim? all the way out the snowball and ends up flying in the air* wheeee! *hemlet falls from his head and crashes with one bunny's head, killing her* *looks down* uh... that wasn't supposed to happen...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Meh, she was yours anyway.

Housten: Did one of you call us?

Shadow: Yeah DMX had a problem.

Housten: What is it with you people and problems? Can't you call just to say 'Hi'?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: You know I don't do things that way *lands near housten*
It's just that sometimes, I need people around me, but right now..... I don't *kicks housten to outer space* Go and save a star now.
so where were we... *scoops some snow and rolls a snowball* *throws it to next poster in a mach.4 speed*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Are DMX and me the only ones here?

Back to game:

*time slows down while doing a matrix style dodge*

CRACK!
:shock:
That was my back!

*falls to the floor*

Pain. Extreme. Hurting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm... yeah, maybe it's us, but anyways... that remembers me of Scary Movie lol lol lol Really funny!!

Back to the game...

*cracking sound produces other avalanche, DMX jumps to shadow and stands on his belly as he is paralized on the snow to use him as a snowboard*

DMX: Yay!! snowboarding! *does a flip in the air with his 'table' but rolls in air badly and falls on the snow, sliding down* damned justice!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm still here.

Shiva: DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK!?

IFRIT: GET OVER HERE- I'M FEELING EXCITAT*!!! CATEA*!!

means \"horny\" and \"bitch\" in romanian.
*Seit,Cain,The Grim Reaper, And IDP come outta no where and start building an Ice Fort. IDP Puts there Sign (an Hatchetman holding a digivice) on the Flags all over the Castle*

Seit:HAHA,NONE SHALL PASS!

Violent M:YEAH

Death:*looks around* why am i even here?

Cain:WE PAYIN YOU FOO'

Death:oh yeeah.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil

*lights a snowball on fire*

Cause I'm the evilest son of a bitch in the valley.

*Hurls flaming snowball at Death*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Death:*gets a Flaming Snowball to the Skull,lighting it on fire*AAAAH*burns to ash*

Tai 2 Dope:...damn.....he killed death...is this an omen?

Seit:NO.WE SHALL NOT BACK DOWN,WE SHALL FIGHT THEN ON THE SNOWY HILS,WE WILL FIGHT THEN IN THE CAVES OF HOTH WE SHALL...um...cain?

Cain:*Hides in the Ice Maker,makeing"Ammo* retarded Death....and him dieing...er...*comes out With a Shotgun Loaded with Snowballs*Ive come here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubble gum....and im ouy of Bubble Gum!
*pulls fifty packs of bubblegum out of pocket*

Enjoy.

*takes shotgun during cain's momentary distraction. Slips on a pair of sunglasses*

Hasta la vista babies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad