Join our server on Discord

Bleeding Hearts
Quote:that's awesome! if there were more people like you guys out there, the S.P.C.A would go out of business with smiles on their faces.

lol no kidding!

gunter, i know you have an soft spot for dog types (one of the biggest understatments in the world) but tune it down a little, please?
Veemon's Followers
NO-I-WILL-NOT.

as soon as I find charlie and my leg heals, I'm going around europe collecting strays. then I'm taking asia- then america and most of russia- it'll take a while- but the animals are worth it- specially the Canids!
Don't tone it down, Gunter. Sickos who go around hurting defenceless people and animals need to be stood up to. While I don't think I have what it to kill someone like that, I wouldn't have any problems turning a few hours into the worst kind of pain they could ever imagine.

Karma. What goes around comes around. You abuse animals, you'll get yours, too.
I applaud you, however, it is not wise to start disturbing the balance of dogs or going to such lenghts when it is clearly too difficult, oh yes, we found another one, little dog, I think poodle or something to that effect and we can definitely afford to keep it nice and safe ^ ^

And even I, the mad scientist type, can not scrounge up enough money for round trips of the world, I will gladly pay half the fair if you let me join your escapade though, I
I'm in such a bad mood right now. An animal abuser would be just about PERFECT to beat the fuck out of right now.
Bring a Kodak for the rest of us! Wink
I wish i couldve seen the Golden Labs, but i saw the little poodle thing('Tis adorable). Too bad that you couldnt keep them all though, i guess in a perfect world. :'(