Join our server on Discord

Hiya there mateys!
Whoa, not people coming from the capital to your place?! How odd...Yeah, that name rings a bell, but I've never been there.
I'm certain, not from the capital.
But one my sisters lives near there, and I have some friends from La Plata, but no more than that.
Oh, and I see you could return to us, good sign!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mistress- Ive missed you!!! hopefully the cursed heatwave didnt damaged you!

all I remember from that show...
1) haru's sword is called the ten commandments, it shapeshifts into other swords with the help of rave.

2) they collect the rave stones to destroy the evil stones, or "Dark Bring".

3) in their party, they had one of the last two living members of the dragon race, his name is Let.

another one is a silver claimer/cramer, he can manipulate silver. his name is musica.

they had a sorcerer for a friend, but he didnt want to join their party because he is the "guardian of times", hes very cool- and his name's Sieghart...

4) I'll post a few pics later.
Seems interesting, I'll watch it this saturday then! :D
Thanlks :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hm- did you say something?
oh- right.
tell me if it's good, and if they ever did defeat the dark bring master- cuz they never aired it here!
It's going to be aired here for the first time, so you'll have to wait some time till it reaches that point.
And it's only going to be shown 1 TIME per week on saturdays at 2PM...
(why am I telling this to them?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh. How odd, being so close to a touristic spot and all....But anyway, it's not like you can know from where each person you meet in the street is from, right? There might be a few porte
The only think I can take from you as a wild guess, is that you liked Chrono Cross at least a bit, Linx was a cool character, even when he took Serge body, I was with my jaw opened when I saw the clip when their bodies got exchanged.
Have you played in New Game+?
I really like when you can kick your own party's ass.
And then kid stands up and slashes you...

Quote:
'Kid is mine you hear!? I'll kick your sorry arse so hard that you'll kiss the moon!'
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Two Square games I really should play: Chrono Cross and FF IX.

And I call myself a Square fanboy...shame on me!
You should play Brave Fencer Musashi, that was the best(apart from Xenogears and Chrono Cross) game I ever played!
With humouristic scenes and all...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad