Join our server on Discord

He really knows his shtick
So... Wisemon's real name is Benjamin Wiseman?

ngah, anyway, happy Hanukah.
With that and another detail we could probably track him down and say "Tag Wisemon!", but I'm not revealing that detail.
heh, Your loyalty moves me.

I love you...
Anonmon Wrote:OK, I don't know how the rest of you guys couldn't tell he's Jewish. When I first heard his name was Benjamin, and considering how he acts, I thought Wise is probably Jewish. Though it could be easier for me to tell, being Jewish and all.

Yeah but don't you have kind of "jew-dar" like raydar that help you find if anyone else is jewish? A lot of people have a "raydar" to pick up on some things about a person.
Yep, he probably does, because I've got a bit of it myself.

Quote:Somewhere out of the blue came a Real Life, coming straight at me! Took weeks to get rid of the thing.
Now that sounds interesting. You mind going into details? I'd like to switch the subject so everybody doesn't come knocking at my dorm room.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I wrestled endlessly with the beast, trying to throw it off, but to no avail. Its claws thrashed my rending flesh and cracked brittle bone. I was beginning to lose confidence, when at last my salvation shone on the horizon. Holiday Break! With each daily step closer it the besetting creature tired. I worked and worked at its sinews of calculus, grabbed a hold of its Othello: The Moor of Venice-ish head, grappled the wildling with gloves of Common Lisp, and at last, with a roar of Mendelian Genetics, smote it upon the ground.

The dawn broke, and the Real Life's blood was spilled upon the soil, drying in my Having to Stay Home from Youth Group.
Quote:I wrestled endlessly with the beast, trying to throw it off, but to no avail. Its claws thrashed my rending flesh and cracked brittle bone. I was beginning to lose confidence, when at last my salvation shone on the horizon. Holiday Break! With each daily step closer it the besetting creature tired. I worked and worked at its sinews of calculus, grabbed a hold of its Othello: The Moor of Venice-ish head, grappled the wildling with gloves of Common Lisp, and at last, with a roar of Mendelian Genetics, smote it upon the ground.

The dawn broke, and the Real Life's blood was spilled upon the soil, drying in my Having to Stay Home from Youth Group.
You're just talking about metaphorical blood, in which case, I got you beat. I literally bled onto my computational mechanics exam. The winter air cut my hand, and I dotted my notebook paper with my blood for symbolism. I wanted to show the professor that I gave everything I had for the course, because I risked failing pending the results of the exam.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey look, Symbolism. Very poectic you two.
heh, I for one thinks th- FUCKKKK- MY HEAD HURTS!!
I have ton poost as pfast as possible or SCRWE THIS_ MU FUXKING HEAS!!!
Wow, are you having a migraine or something? Get in the quiet and away from light, that's all I know. And for God's sake don't read the computer screen!