Join our server on Discord

teachers
If only my aptitude for video games transferred to everything else I did...oh well.
TUre that, with video games I know I can always put it down and come back later and beat it. School is an entirely differnt story.
The only maths I need in my job (conversing measurements like armstrongs, nanometers, etc) was NOT taught to me at school, but in the preuniversitary course. So ALL the maths I've studied during junior and high school were USELESS for me. I lost all that time for sth I barely remember and I'm never gonna use, at least in my job.
I totally agree with James Bond here.
I'd like nothing better than to light my teacher's hair on fire.
Veemon's Followers
That's all? Or is it all the hair the teacher has?
Blue Rover Wrote:I'd like nothing better than to light my teacher's hair on fire.

How about never go back to school again?
Math and theory is the reason I ain't getting a Master's. I'd have to do research, and I'm sick of theoretical shit and papers. I'm ready for some actual engineering.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonmon Wrote:
Blue Rover Wrote:I'd like nothing better than to light my teacher's hair on fire.

How about never go back to school again?

The only downside there is that you risk getting a crappy job. Still, dreams can come true either way. It just seems like you must go through high school and you must go through college have a "good" life.
I don't know about your country, but around here homeschoolers can get into college just fine.
Okay, I wasn't really including homeschool into the mix... despite I am in college and am a friend to somone who was home schooled through high school.