Join our server on Discord

teachers
Good to know. Now I can not go to the stupid local YMCA for Aikido. It's stupid because it has far less facilities than the YMCA 20 minutes away by car.

If I can find a good school I'll pick up Tae-kwon-do (I don't give a shit about spelling) again.
Quote:If I can find a good school I'll pick up Tae-kwon-do (I don't give a shit about spelling) again.
Eh, I'm not sure how to spell it either.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i'm have no clue as to what that is. but i know what ti won do is. any one know what types of wepons traning is? not like archery.
Veemon's Followers
You had it right, Anonmon. It's Taekwondo (sometimes with or without hyphens)
figures i'd spell it wrong. never paid attion in class
Veemon's Followers
taek won do is easy to start at you just need strong legs and good elongation the technique of the kicks aren't that complicated comparing with other martial arts.

but it requieres a lot of practice to use it in fight, gotta practice the speed of the kicks (develope thin fiber muscles) for most of them and develope strength in the legs for direct pushing kicks.
not nice to enter as a newbie if you haven't trained your kicking it's unconfortable.
recommended to do the basic kicks and elongating some time before you enter taekwondo

tip with elongating its not good to elongate strong more than one time a day it's good to drink some water and warm up before enlongating.

there's a good way for elongating to give side kicks its a bit strange thou ^^; , put your knees against the floor on cushions making a 90
Veemon's Followers
Sorry, I wasn't sure about the spelling. :oops: I know a guy studying Asian war history, and he says that Taekwondo was developed to knock guys off of horses, but that it wasn't meant to be a self-defense martial art.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I struggled a lot with algebra when I first started, and nine years later, I struggled with linear algebra, which is deceptively complicated, but still not as bad as multivariable calculus.

Those hateful words! linear algebra came straight from Devimon's crypt in the fire center of Digi-Hell! Calculus is decent to me, but those damn linear equations are nightmares! And all the work you must show! As for the main problem of too much homework, I know how you feel, I had to do ten back to back pages a week of 40 problems on each page in 8th grade and ninth was worse, tenth gets better, usually, besides writing another paper on history every other day, so far I got...

George Washington crossed Filed Island in hopes that the kind hearted Jijmon would join his forces to conquer the Dark Gears which had infected Britian, only the newly created forces of Animerica could stop the wide spread evil and let freedom reign throughout the world...

sound good, no? My teacher said I was crazy though, I even replaced Gears with the Dark Spirals and I still lost points! What uneducated cretens!
Quote:My teacher said I was crazy though, I even replaced Gears with the Dark Spirals and I still lost points! What uneducated cretens!
Man, what a bastard!
Luckily, i have an awesome teacher for Math, who seemingly is constantly on speed, and can easily relate even PMA and Calculus math to everyday life. And I have an english teacher that loves my writing style also. As for other subjects...they're all perfectionists, especially in Chemistry and Physics (same teacher): this guy once growled at me for not understanding a question, and yelled at one of my friends for not yet completing a Chem. Test. And he basically went up to my Mom two years ago and called my brother too dumb for his class lol .
if you ask me it depends on who is teaching the subject, and if you are learning from an old text book or a recent. As for the science/chem./health teacher that i had it was easy enough to understand. but with the recent one that i have for chem./science he is too much of a perfectionist, he wanted everything to be detailed. the reason for the new change was because the old teacher moved away. oh well it was fun while it lasted