Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Hmm. Thought Mullen.

He'd been reading the book, and quite frankly it was all tosh. Honestly, who would use spells like these? They all had stilly names like "Patronous" and "Disarming Charm". And, look here, at this one:

Substitutiary Locomotion.

What devil kind of use was that! Really! And chanting it was the worst: Traguna Micoities Trickorum Satis Dee! And it had to be sung! It was nonsense.

You know where you are with magic. When you got to spells, it got fuzzy. Things blurred, like the realms of possiblity.

Mullen could feel himself begining to sneeze. He put his hand into his sleeve, and drew out a long, long string of hankerchiefs, all knotted together.

That was real magic.

He held the one on the end in front of him.

Hankerchief, sneeze. Hankerchief, sneeze.

He put down the book, stuffed the hankies back into his sleeve, and settled back into the bed.
Ky raises an eyebrow at Moonshadow.

"Bladed skateboard? Hmm.... That sounds pretty cool! But I don't know where I'm gonna get the money to fit blades onto a skateboard, especially with rent and all to pay for. Plus, my skateboard's busted-- wait a second.... What's this?"

He notices that his destroyed skateboard is missing, and sees the brown package on the floor where the old skateboard was. Curiosity (and the assumption that the package is his) makes him go and open it--he stares, amazed, at the skateboard, tail wagging.

"Wow, this thing's awesome!" He admires it from every angle, and then notices the glint of the blades and turns toward Moonshadow.

"Just like you said.... Moonshadow, did you do this?"
well thats an unusal wepon that you don't see every day. just don't break it like the last one.
Veemon's Followers
"Hey, it's not my fault my powers began to control me and made me go 50 miles an hour and slam into a curb...."
*obe-one knobe voice* control, control, you must learn control
Veemon's Followers
"Well I'm a bit new to this...."

He goes up to Moonshadow.

"I don't know how to thank you for this, Moonshadow! But well... thanks a lot! Nobody's ever really given me something like this before!"
your no fun to poke at
Veemon's Followers
Ky grins at him. "Joke's on you! I was playing too."
uh, did i make a joke? I did make a joke. I normaly don't joke.
Veemon's Followers
"Hmm, I noticed that.... Hey, you've gotta lighten up sometime, huh?" He grins.