Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
::Shadow notices a slight bulge between DarkF.'s legs::
"If youre planning to do what I think youre gonna do, dont get any cum on the tents, okay?"
::DarkF. salutes playfully::
"Yesir!"
::snickers and lies down on his sleeping bag (Black, with white flame designs) then he removes his black gauntlets, flips a few pages, and rubs himself between his legs, smiling slightly.::
:: DarkF. starts feeling hot, so he takes of his chestplate, his greaves, shinguards, shoulderguards and elbow guards. soon he takes his black mask off as well::
"Ahhh... the air feels great..."
::Shadow watches DarkF., entertained.::
::he watches as DarkF's member slides out of its protective, near-invisible pouch, he Watches DarkF look at it, and smiles::
"go on, I know you want to, It's been a week since you last did that."
::Darkflamedramon looks at Shadow questionably::
"I know... but it gets repetitive after a while... I'm thinking of tying something new..."
::Shadow smiles naughtily::
"does that new thing have something to do with me?
::Darkflamedramon looks embarassed::
"....uh, y-yes. it does. why do you know this stuff? it's creepy!"
::Shadow shakes his head, smirking::
"Chaos, you forget who youre talking to, I have access to your mind, your emotions, your feelings, your desires..."
"Dont worry, my answer is yes, I will. Youre a friend, and I make sure my friends stay happy."
::gets out of his sleeping bag, and walks over to Darkflameramon, sitting down beside him.::
"I say!" said Mullen, jumping up. "What the devil is happening here? It isn't every night, you understand, that I find chaps warping into my room, so I'm sure you'll forgive me if I don't have a plate of buscuits and a pot of tea ready. Now, to a pressing consern: what the buggery are you doing here? I don't mean to sound rude, however it's a bit of a shock and..." Mullen's blush returned, and his face lit up lit a neon light.
Mullen! shhh! it's me! Dark Blue! I didnt know you were british- sorry! I didnt mean to warp here- how DID I get warped here in the first place?
sorry to drop in again! see ya!
*disapears out the window*
Mullen's room is pretty quiet, I wonder where Khoi is-
*Trips on Khoi*