Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Hey Blue, snap out of it! It's us, Ky and Cronos."
cronos! cronos! where are you! call it of- huh? [expression changes, and he morphs to humanoid wolf from] mom? i thought you were- oh mom! i missed you- MOM! where did you- [looks mad] SHADOW!!! finally, vengeance is mine- ha! not so tough when we have just the same speed huh? HAHHAH-huh? youre not getting away! Shadow Binder!-
what in hells name!?!
Veemon's Followers
Argh!!! no! Counter Force- Divine Binder-Breaker!! I'll kill you shadow! [disapears, reapears and slashes mid air, then cast a spell which hits nothing]
"Blue! Come on, man!"

He pushes Blue onto the bed.

"Knock it off! We're not Shadow or your mother!"
argh! [a cross slash mark suddenly apeared on his chest in the real world] oh look, ya' actually hit me! let me return the favor- TENFOLD! [he disapears, and slashing noises can be heard, he reapears, and a lot of stuff in the room fall to pieces] gotcha'! Ether Strike! [an energy beam shot a hole through the wall] damn-missed! arrgh! [a burn apears on his left leg, charring one of his pant-legs] nice shot-
-lunar force! [a moon-charged particle beam incinerates 1/8 of the room] damn- missed again! [sparks apear on his sword as though he blocked something invisible] not-good-enough! were even shadow-urgh! [a slash apears on his face, his blue blood splattered the floor] BASTARD! [he disapears and more sparks apear-] moonlight! [he is fully healed by the power of the moon, the slashes and burns disapear, but his clothes are still ripped, stained with blood and charred] youre gonna get it!
Surprised, shadow? so i can heal- so what!? Im gonna getcha' if its the last thing I-[parries an invisble sword, sparks are emitted] close call!
[huge slashmark, accompanied by burns apeared on hi back] ARGH! wh-who are you!? a digimon- SHADOW- two against one- now is it? you fucking coward- ahhh! [he parries two blades, sparks are emitted by his katanas]
Ky stares in stunned silence, trying to figure out what to do.

"... You can't be serious... he really IS a shadow....

Well, there's only one thing to do.... Eliminate the shadows!"

He runs around, turning on every light he could find, hoping to assist Blue in some way.