Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Hmmm... past two months?" Blaize suggested.
Slowly pausing for a second he said slowly

"Well I have been traveling all over the lands meeting new foes and allies but alas mainly foes, those who titter on the edge of nothing consumed by darkness, I am their executor" he said and his eyes gazed back at the male for a second before contuing.

"The darkness around here has become more powerful, little light shines on this once holy land.."
"I know what you mean." Blaize nodded.

"We send out an unnaturally large amount of Guardians here- what with monsters like Shadow around." Ryon said. "Geryon. Guardian Beast of Nature and the Elements, nice to meet you."
Nodding Seth seems unfazed by the cerberus.

"Being one with twilight I use both light and darkness too make me stronger, I am in the middle, others like me are known as in betweens" he said softly looking at the sky.
OOC: Sorry- wrong guardian- check my last post.
IC:

"Well put." Ryon sat down and gazed at the stars.

"Uh... what are you two looking at?" Blaize asked inquisitively.
(so kay and when I ment he rp I ment the guilmon one)

Looking back at the male he said softly

"as a guardian I must feel, hear, smell all at once, looking at the sky helps me concentarte" he said with his deep voice before looking back slowly.
Zeke gets bored and makes a light mist in the air.
As he continued too stare at the sky and said softlty "it will rain soon" he said and with that it started too rain and he said softly "if you wish too get under me for cover then do so now" he said softly still leaning against the tree.
"Why?" asks Zeke. "Then you'd get wet."
He shrugged softly and opened his eyes half way before closing them again.

"The rain does not bother me"