Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky grins and struggles. "Help! The big dragon's gonna eat me!"
Slash wimpered as he crawled up to Ky's door. His whole body was hurting after...something bad happened. He gently knocked on the door of Ky's house, wimpering naked laying in the hall.
Ky wriggles out of Mar's grasp and opens the door. "What the.... Slash?! What happened to you?!"
Slash wimpered loudly, his body was sore all over. "Something...attacked me...while...I was on my way back...they...I couldn't see them...but I felt something around me and...in me." He said looking up at Ky. He wanted the other to be his first...but now something else too that, and it was obvious he wasn't lieing.
"WHAT?!" Ky immediately picks Slash up and brings him in, putting him on the couch. "How many were there?"
"I...I couldn't see how many..there were at least one on each arm and leg, one around my neck... two in my mouth, and...I lost track of how many were in my ass." Slash said wimpering loudly curling up a little.
Ky's ears fold back. "Did you hear anything from them?"
"The only thing...I have the faintest rememberance of...was an almost metallic sound." He said with a wimper. "After they were done with me...and left...it stopped."
Ky sighs and gets the spare key to Slash's apartment from a drawer. They had traded spares in case of an emergency. Ky goes to Slash's home and gets him some clothes, then comes back, draping them over a chair.

"Where did they hurt you, buddy?"
"Everywhere...espically my ass...and my left ankle...I think it is broken..." He said looking down at it, it pointing the wrong way. "Ky...I wanted you to be my first...and now...I can't help but feel like nothing but a fuck toy.