Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar noticed Flamey now, then looked on him a bit, his blood leaked from his mouth. "Nah... I'm good as ne-cough-new... don't worry." he rose a weak smile, then quickly bruised up his own muzzle with his arm so Flamey didn't see his blood for now, which was actually difficult from the currently red-stained sink from all the blood Mar had lost.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker's paw started glowing, and he rubbed Mar's chest. His concern recovered his mana. "Stay still Mar- I'm repleneshing your blood-"
"Uhm... thanks... Flicker..." Mar gasped, slowly starting to recover.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What just happened?" Flicker asked. "Was it Magic? Energy? Force? Voodoo?"
"Voodoo... I don't think it was voodoo... but it was similar." Mar stated as he coughed a bit, then took a deep breath and finally stood up normally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey shudders. "I hated it...."
"I know," said Mar, "Neither did I," he put an arm around Flamey and caressed his backhead. "But at least that's over with..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and leans against his "bestest" friend.
Mar smiled and sighed. "Thanks for helping too, Flamey, I thought I was a goner right then."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Me too, I'm glad you're okay...."

Dei turns toward what he had SAID his target would be: Zeke.

All of a sudden, Zeke finds that he can't move.

"Rrrgh... R-Ryon... Can't... move...."

Zeke struggled for a full minute, trying to move anything, even his tongue, or an ear, or a whisker. Nothing moved.

"Aquitor... Manipura...." A whole flood of water comes out of nowhere with force that was enough to knock anyone over. It does knock Zeke over, and his limbs move to a comfortable position, but then he can't move them again.

"What's... going on?"