Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Slash grabbed his sholder falling onto his knees with a gentle wimper. "K..Ky, I am sorry.... I didn't meen to make you so upset... I... I just wanted to tell you what I was feeling...if you want I will just leave now...and leave you alone."
"No... it's not you...."
OOC: If it's because the thread is already too heavy and starting to take up too much of the site and making it slow in a way, then Wolfey, Rover or Gun should lock or delete this, then post a new thread with Part 2 so we can be sure to continue :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, it's not, but we're gonna create a new thread anyway to make backtracking slightly easlier! :P Help me count-- there are 15 messages per page.
Counting my post...4495 posts.
Noo, not amount of posts total-- lol I meant on this page only.
12 here.
Thanks to mine, 2 more, and we can count this as a whole page. But the question is: From which part of the RP do you want to have saved for backtracking?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: theres no real reason to. this rp will go beyond 1000 pages so no matter what i'll be hard to backtrack. just keep it one. ic:

"i didn't know who you were, sorry." Cronos picked up his dagger. "you ran away. that is childish. i'm gonna go get some icecream. join me if you wish." he walked off for the nearest icecream stand.
Veemon's Followers
Now Ky is alone with Slash. He wonders vaguely what's going to happen.