Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar rised an ear, "Purga... tory? Isn't that were Regis mentioned once he... nah..." he thought, then looked over Ky. "Blue... is in the Purgatory...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky nods solemnly.
"It's this rift between heaven and hell- no mortal was allowed in there- except those with the power to BE there-" Flicker said solemnly. "-Actually... it's just something you learn after years of training in darkness."
"Just what I thought... he didn't have enough with what he had..." Mar thought, rubbing his chin with one claw as his tail swished to the sides. "And Blue... how did he...? He trained in the darkness to be an assasin, too?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm... Well... I've been training for years SPECIFICALLY to beat Blue. Shadow always told me to keep my allies close- but my enemies... closer. I can tell you a lot about Blue- dark things, things even he doesnt know..." Flicker said in a silient tone.
"Hmmm..." Mar muttered as he thought, his arms crossed. "Strange how things turned out..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohh... Plasma Grenades-" Flicker said silently.

*Sanctum*

"-and that is the gravity of the situation Zed, I didn't know he unlocked that form..." Moonshadow told his parnter.

Blue's battered, blood-soaked and limp body lay in front of them as they spoke. Moonshadow healed Blue as they conversed.

"I see what you mean." Zed replied toughtfully. "So it has officially beguin then. We can't take any chances."

Moonshadow nodded. "I just don't know what to do now..."

Zed stood up, and walked away slowly. He stopped, and turned his head to face his partner. "Keep him in my domain. I have several missions to take care of." He said, then walked away.
Ky figures nobody is playing the game anymore, but leaves it on. His fur is dry by now, so he puts on his favorite shirt--dark blue with "X-Treme!" written diagonally across it in neon green.
OOC: Heya guys, I'm sorry but I guess even after a week, I still can't be here, college is busy >.< It's almost prelimenary exams already, so I have to study. Later guys, love you all.
OOC: aww... pity... we'll miss you! Good luck!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad