Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Alright then, I'll be player three as soon as I let go of Cronos here!"
Mar grinned and nodded, his tail wagging in air below the couch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After the attack the monster started to disintegrate and fade into nothing and died. "Whoa thanks Humon." said as he put his sword away.
He gives out an easy smile. "Energy transfer. the easiest trick you can do. if you can grab onto an energy wave andhold on, it automatically saps either the life force or energy directly from your body. the hardest bart is to not detonate the attack when you touch it.
"I got to try with your attacks sometime." said Kai. "Now that I found you, how can we get out of here?"
occ: for the first time in a month i can stay up without sleeping! mainy because he has a razor and is not afraid to use it (he hates my long hair, which isn't that long.) ic:

Cronos nibbled on Ky's ear. "as temping as it is theres little ones here." Conos got his hand free and placed it on the back of his neck where the vain is andsqueezed till Ky was half asleep and as weak as a kitten. he let go and kissed him. he sat Ky up. "it'll ware off in a bit. I'm thrid!"
Veemon's Followers
Ky slumps over on the couch. "Th-that... was...."
"I hate those kind of techs, guess it worked with Ky." Mar grinned, looking on the weakened Ky on the couch next to himself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"hey whatever works. that and hes cute when hes tired"
Veemon's Followers
Ky must've been adorable just then because he suddenly feels too tired to respond, though he feels his strength SLOWLY returning.