Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Don't worry- I'll follow you! Ky? What is... video games?" Flicker asked.
Ky grinned. "You're in for a treat, dude. Let's go then!"

Ky leads the way out of the hotel and down the sidewalk
Mar goes with them as well, making sure to bring Flamey along so he can stay with his brother for more than 3 consecutive hours this time at least. "Man... how much has passed since I ever touched a VG..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey hums quietly, walking between Mar and Flicker. Ky goes ahead but doesn't use his skateboard so they can keep up.

When they reach his apartment, Ky opens the door. The place is somewhat small, but perfect for one person. Ky flicks on his flat-screen TV and starts up the X-Box, pointing at his extensive collection of games.

"They're all there, guys. Go for it, I'll be out soon."

He goes to his room to change and take a shower.
Mar looks on the games, searching for some CDs quickly, "Damn... no House of the Dead III..." he scrated his backhead with one claw, looking on Flamey and Flicker while sweatdropping. "Err... do you want to play a game?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
humon grabs the energy bolt from the air, and infuses it with his own energy giving it an eerie glow and hum, he releases it watching it slam faster into the monster's chest.
occ: all the VG stuff reminds me of VGCats.com ic:

Cronos gets out of the shower and finds everyone gone. "you gotta be kidding me..." he then whent outside and started a fire as he waited for the fire to grow he got some new clothes and put them on. he returned to his fire and threw the blood stained clothes away. "they probably whent to Ky's place. when he got there he knocked on the door.
Veemon's Followers
"...that's a video game? It looks like a bomb- do I have to send it to another dimension or somethi- oh right, no powers!" Flicker laughed.
"Can someone get that?" Ky yells from another room. "If it's someone selling something, just say you're not interested!"
"Kay Ky!" Flicker said. He eyed the console suspiciously one more time, then went to answer the door.

"Oh- hi Cronos! Ky- it's Cronos!" Flicker yelled towards the bathroom.