Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"-so what have you two been doing? Nothing indecent I hope." Flicker joked.
"We just had some food, nothing too special." Mar told Flicker, grinning.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, thanks!" Ky accepts the juice bottle. "What backhand thing? I'm confused.... Does this mean I didn't pass out?"

Flamey grins and sits with his brother.
he moved his head toward the door.
"it's open!" he said excitedly as he crawled out, and flopped onto the ground breathing in the open air until he heard struggling, and saw Kai doing it.

"KAI!" he forced himself up so fast it seemed he just levitated off the ground shooting toward Kai's captor.
he managed a left handed elbow punch to it's face, feeling a few teeth cave in.

"aw! gross!!" he says as he playfully shudders.he jumps into the air, and twists around to face the back of Kai's head, plants his feet on the shadow's shoulders and kicks out as hard as he can putting the monster as far away as he can from Kai and himself.

"KAI!" he says excitedly, "How did you find me? where am I"
Kai replied "I can only answer one question because the other I don't know. I came here because of the Shadow-Demon Shurikan and because you were in trouble. Now lets take care of this monster and find the person that did this to you." Kai then rase his sword up and powering it up, then swing it and a brust of energy came out of it and was aimed at the monster.
"would you people keep it down?!? some people are trying to sleep here!!!" Cronos threw his pillow over his head. he then got up. "nevermind i can't sleep now." he yawned. then he noticed the blood covering him. "i'm gonna take a shower and burn these clothes." he whent into the bathroom.
Veemon's Followers
"You know, neither can I," says Ky. "In fact, I'm gonna go home and change clothes and take a shower myself. If you guys wanna come and wait for me, I've got video games!" He grabs his bladeboard and spins it on his hand.
"I'd have to ask those two." Mar pointed to Flicker and Flamey while grinning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky chuckles a bit.

"Hmm..." says Flamey. "I don't wanna leave Bwother again!"
"Well... I can stay with you two here and we wait for Ky to get back, is that okay?" says Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad