Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ry calmly grabbed his hand with his right hand, and squeezed. His strength didn't match him- he widthrew Ky's hand from his neck. "Do you think I Have anything to do with that? He's too Valuable to kill." Ry pushed Ky away.
Ky's reflexes are too fast. He has his hands up in a flash and counter's Ry's push, catching him off guard and sending him sprawling.

Here comes the extra power rush....
Ry's reflexes were phenomenal- he countered Ky's counter, sending him three feet away. "Look, if you really want to fight me, I'll fight you no complaints. But I'm in a hurry- and I need to find Blue. Otherwise- He'll die- and we both lose." Ry said calmly.
Strange-- Ky doesn't move an inch.
Ry sighed impatiently. "Vos nera mortes." Ry twirled his finger, eyes rolling. A wormhole opened and he went inside.

He came back out a few minutes later, with a (demon) blood covered Cronos.

"He's been having fun."
Ky's hand was out by then, palm facing Ry, glowing with an eerie blue fire. He seemed to only half-realize what he was doing.
Ry ignored the fire. "Anyway, this fallen may know how to get me to purgatory, but he won't talk."

Flicker seemed shoked. "Purgatory? Why do you want to go there?"

"That's where Blue is, moron... wait- you know how to get there... don't you?" Ry looked dangerous.

"NO- I don't-" Flicker said- but Ry was already scanning him-

"Perfect." Ry sneered evily- then in a flash of skulls and shadows- he was gone.
Ky followed him, reappearing in front of him, except right in his face. His hand is still out, and his voice has changed drastically. "You have no idea what you're dealing with."
"Mm. You're not supposed to be here." Ry said boredly.

Which was true- God sent Ky back to Flamey and Cronos.

Ry kept walking through the dimension. "Where is the door to purgatory..."
Again, Ky does not budge.

"You don't belong here."